3-in-1 DIY T3 Solar Transforming Robot
- Build 3 different models: Solar Robot, Solar Tank, and Solar Scorpion
- Great hands on assembling toy for kids and adults alike while learning about the benefits of solar energy
- Building these projects teach kids the benefits of solar energy while having fun
- Easy to assemble by following step by step instructions
- Includes a solar panel, stickers, 2 sheets of plastic parts and mechanisms.
- Solar Panel Output: 75mA.
- Assembly Size (L x W x H/ mm): Robot=71x82x117; Scorpion=114x94x82; Tank=100x78x54.
- Unit Weigh: 92.4g.
- Solar Cell Life: 2 yrs.
- Motor: DC.
- Power Consumption: 30mA
- Tools needed: screwdriver.